Sue McCreadie, MD (aka Dr. Sue), is a Pediatric Physician and Breakthrough Coach for Midlife Mamas. For over two decades, she’s helped thousands achieve vibrant health as a wellness expert. But what most people don’t know is that she’s struggled with health, especially as a Mama. Bringing three daughters into this world, she lost four along the way, and crossed the pregnancy finish line a digestive–hormonal–emotional mess. But, over the following decade, she found a deeper meaning for miscarriages, reclaimed vibrant health, and grew emotional resiliency.
All Pain Has a Purpose
It’s not about ridding your life of problems. Problems are a sign of life.
Instead, living a fulfilling life is about finding an empowering meaning for everything you’re experiencing and developing the habits you need to take you where you want to go!
As a midlife Mama, Dr. Sue stumbled upon her second calling. She helps Mamas master their mental-emotional health, break through midlife mayhem, and live a fulfilling life – re-energized, empowered, and knowing their soulFULL way.
Dr. Sue is obsessed with living her soulFULL purpose and helping other growth-minded Mamas do the same. She believes we are in this together to rise up, realize our dreams, and feel fulfilled in every facet of our lives. She lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with her husband, Dave, and their three teens, Kaitlin, Elle, and Addison.
How Mamas Describe What Dr. Sue Does
Dr. Sue guides women in midlife to create a better version of themselves – more whole physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
She empowers women with knowledge to make decisions about their health without shaming them for their choices.
She holds space for Mamas to be authentically themselves.
Dr. Sue is an amazing Spirit with a clear path to help Mamas take ownership of their health and tells the Truth to help them heal.
Why Mamas Say They’re Drawn to Dr. Sue
- I feel safe with her love, insight, guidance, and calm Spirit.
- She’s genuine, honest, true to her path, and passionate about moving Mamas forward.
- She truly wants to help me, and I can feel that and believe it.
- She’s knowledgeable with a medical background and kind.
- I connect to her as a mom, businesswoman, and fitness/health enthusiast.
- Her passion and Spirit light me up.
- I admire her vulnerability with me.
- Her confidence is magnetic.
- She cheers you on with humor, and her laugh heals.
- She embraces change and encourages others to do the same.
- She practices what she preaches – physically, spiritually, and as a parent/wife.
- She accepts me where I am and doesn’t think I should already know.
- She connects me with essential people in my healing journey.
- Our Spirits align, and we have a soulFULL connection.
- She’s driven, ambitious, radiates positive vibes, trustworthy, authentic, knowledgeable, resourceful, articulate, caring, and passionate!!!
- Bottom line: She’s a Powerhouse.