Before children, when I envisioned myself as a mama, I never got past the swaddled infant stage. I just wanted to hold our baby, nestle in, and give and receive love.
But then each one of our girls grew – developing their own thoughts, beliefs, words, and behaviors! And I’m still growing – learning how to go with the flow and enjoy the parenting process, soaking in the magical moments and working my way through the difficult ones.
Parenting is a roller coaster ride of incredible highs and downright lows.
I’ve never read a parenting book. I just keep working on myself.
- Taking time to receive Divine self-empowering thoughts (Step 05: Quiet Your Mind) &
- Listening to my intuition and taking action on it (Step 06: Open Your Heart)
When child rearing brings me to my knees, my mama tribe brings humor to the altar. (See Step 07: Connect with Community)
The more I grow myself, the better I parent and feel!
I’m curious. What’s One Thing you’re struggling with as a mom? Here are some One Things other mamas have shared:
- Everything! L.O.L
- The best nutrition & supplementation to give my child daily
- Keeping the whole house organized
- Handling my daughter’s determination (aka stubbornness) and meltdowns
- Trying to get my child to swallow pills … HELP!!!!!
- Healthy dairy-free, gluten-free snacks
- Getting a teenager to stop eating processed food outside the home
What about you? Don’t forget your struggle could be about you!
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Reducing stress
- Taking time for self-care
As a mom of three, pediatric physician, and health and wellness expert, my goal is to help you and your child achieve vibrant health naturally. Let’s see if I can help you turn your One Thing struggle into a peaceful, and even fun, solution!
P.S. Know a mom who’d love to answer this One Thing question and receive a solution? Forward this post to her!
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a health and wellness tribe, join me in the Fit, Fun, & Free community and surround yourself with people who believe in YOU!
About the Author: Dr. Sue McCreadie
Sue McCreadie, MD (aka Dr. Sue) is a board-certified pediatric physician and mom of three, with two decades of experience helping thousands of families achieve vibrant health naturally. In her pediatric practice, she helps children achieve health naturally by adapting their diet and lifestyle to optimize their genetics. Since transforming her health through a science-backed nutritional system, she helps moms enjoy vibrant health by customizing the nutritional system to fit their needs and busy lifestyle. www.DrSueMcCreadie.com