During my pediatric residency, every four nights for three years, I had night call in a hospital where I’d keep my body and brain functioning for 30 hours straight to help children. I wanted to cross the finish line for each call without crumbling so I could eventually cross the threshold into pediatric doctorhood.
These intense bursts of night call training stretched my pediatric residency classmates and me beyond our comfort zone. Mentally and physically exhausted, we soldiered on, earning our right to become pediatric physicians. But we weren’t going it alone, we crossed the threshold into doctorhood together as a tribe.
I would have been “dead” long ago without tribes. We’re tribal by nature – born into communities that help us survive and thrive. Tribes are forever forming and re-evolving in our lives. We find them, and they find us. They’re magnetic and quite magical. When child rearing brings me to my knees, my mama tribe brings humor to the altar. Tribes keep us alive – physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
The key ingredient that holds members of a healthy balanced tribe together is vulnerability – ”the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity.” – Brené Brown, PhD
If you’re looking for a health & wellness tribe, I invite you to join me in the Fit, Fun & Free community. This is the tribe of positive people who show me how to weave Isagenix into a healthy lifestyle through
- FREE Nutrition Advice
- FREE Weekly Workouts
- FREE Mindset Tips
- Monthly Health Challenges
Fit, Fun, & Free has only 2 Rules:
- Be nice. Spread love.
We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and in our community, we respect one another by showing love, support, and acceptance of a variety of different opinions and perspectives.
- Be part of the movement. Add friends.
We encourage you to add your friends and share this group with anyone who might benefit. This is an open support area, and we are here to help everyone break through to new levels of health and personal growth.
The road to health can feel long and HARD, and stretch you beyond your comfort zone. Going it alone would be like trying to climb Mt. Everest in flip flops without a guide.
Wellness is a journey. Don’t crumble before the finish line! Let’s cross the threshold together – we’ll be fit, unleash our full potential, and have massive F.U.N. along the way!
P.S. Tribes align through values. The Fit, Fun, & Free lifestyle community values health, freedom, innovation, integrity, contribution, gratitude, goals, purpose, transformation, leadership, fun, and family. We can’t wait to get to know you better. We believe…..
- Wellness is the foundation of who we are and our gift to the world.
- Freedom is creating your own dreams and unleashing your full potential.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- A partnership is built on trust and integrity by doing the right thing, the right way.
- Serving others brings incomparable joy.
- Gratitude is an attitude, and we celebrate the efforts of others no matter how great or small.
- What you dare to dream you can achieve.
- The spark that ignites passion is a powerful purpose.
- By embracing and expanding our perspective, we can cultivate the best version of ourselves.
- A servant leader shares power and helps others perform to the best of their abilities.
- Fun is painting your own picture, enjoying the experience life has to offer.
- We believe people will do more for others than they’ll ever do for themselves.
- Together, we are family.
About the Author: Dr. Sue McCreadie
Sue McCreadie, MD (aka Dr. Sue) is a board-certified pediatric physician and mom of three, with two decades of experience helping thousands of families achieve vibrant health naturally. In her pediatric practice, she helps children achieve health naturally by adapting their diet and lifestyle to optimize their genetics. Since transforming her health through a science-backed nutritional system, she helps moms enjoy vibrant health by customizing the nutritional system to fit their needs and busy lifestyle. www.DrSueMcCreadie.com